Aurori Cares About The Environment

As a brand that cares about conscious efforts in being more environmentally friendly and encouraging a more sustainable lifestyle, we don't use plastic in our shipping and packaging process. Follow us on insta for a look out of our unpacking video, coming soon!

Did you know —There is enough plastic thrown away every year to circle the Earth four times. In the U.S., about 35 billion plastic bottles are used annually and only about 25% of the plastic is being recycled. As a community, if we contributed to recycling the other 75%, we could help save 1 billion gallons of oil and 44 million cubic yards of landfill space annually. How amazing would it be if we could help make that difference?

Our goal is to contribute to our community and environment by taking baby steps towards being an eco-friendly brand.  

Here are a few tips and tricks to be a little more sustainable:

  • Use reusable bags, bottles, cloths and straws
  • Purchase things that are eco-friendly, bio-degradable or not made out of plastic
  • Choose the plastic free option when grocery shopping
  • Turn off the lights when not in use or choose energy-efficient appliances
  • Go thrifting, buy used, donate or borrow rather than buying new
  • Reduce water waste when showering, doing laundry or brushing your teeth
  • Choose the paperless billing option and schedule online billing
  • When the opportunity is present, opt for the vegetarian or vegan meal

 

We understand that changing a lifestyle or being more environmentally conscious may be difficult and pricier. Although encouraged, you don’t need to immediately change your life choices or be harsh on yourself for not. Make it fun and share with someone to get them onboard! After all, the most effective way to make a bigger impact is to get communities involved!

Let’s help make this world a better place, one community at a time!

Leave a comment

All comments are moderated before being published